Alcon AIR OPTIX® AQUA
ONLY AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature SmartShield™ Technology that creates a protective layer of moisture to help shield lenses from irritating deposits for consistent comfort all month long.1-4Up to 5X more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Irritating deposits like dust, dirt, and lipids can build up on contact lenses, which can make it difficult for them to stay clean and comfortable. AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses take a unique approach.
SmartShield™ Technology: Helps to promote moisture on the surface of the lens, delivering a protective layer of moisture that resists irritating deposits.1-3 The result is a contact lens that offers clear vision and consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30. Plus the monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Proprietary Lens Material: Allows up to 5X more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY for ASTIGMATISM
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY for ASTIGMATISM Brand Contact Lenses are designed with Hydraluxe™ Technology to help make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past. The design of these daily contacts for astigmatism also help to provide clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
- These daily disposable contact lenses for astigmatism provide exceptional performance and helps to make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Daily disposable contact lenses for astigmatism available in convenient 30-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Design of the contact harnesses the power of natural eyelid movements to help keep the lens in the correct position. You’ll enjoy clear, consistent, stable vision all day long—whether you’re relaxing on the couch or playing sports.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Bausch+Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning